And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, You make me sing.
You're every line, you're every word,
You're everything.
It's you, it's you, You make me sing.
You're every line, you're every word,
You're everything.
mmm..
Spesh SAC is finally over, one freaking dragged out week-long one.
ok, this is reaalay mean, but:
HAHAHAHAHHHA-- C wrote "A=1"
in your FACE for saying "OH YEAH, your deriv graph was wrong, I SAW IT." to me!
Ah kembang la, KEMBANG LA FINISH IN 20MINS!
in your FACE for saying "OH YEAH, your deriv graph was wrong, I SAW IT." to me!
Ah kembang la, KEMBANG LA FINISH IN 20MINS!
ESL SAC, nothing much to say about it. Rather worried for once, seeing as the topic was so retarded. My plot was excruciatingly pathetic, lets just hope i get marks for vocab and language use.
In a couple of hours: Indo SAC
guuurgh life is hard.
Next week, Chem SAC and Methods SAC. They want to kill us. Seriously.
Rather worried about UniApplics atm, dont know how far my ENTER would take me. At the rate things are going, I fear for my future.
Its great that everyone's like "Oh, you'll do well don't worry", but:
In a couple of hours: Indo SAC
guuurgh life is hard.
Next week, Chem SAC and Methods SAC. They want to kill us. Seriously.
Rather worried about UniApplics atm, dont know how far my ENTER would take me. At the rate things are going, I fear for my future.
Its great that everyone's like "Oh, you'll do well don't worry", but:
I DONT THINK THEY SEE IT AS I SEE IT
Sometimes all I need is someone to listen and agree, "Yeah you better work harder or you're screwed." Its amazing how NO ONE HAS YET TO SAY THAT TO ME, with the exception of myself. *its the slack-disease i tell you, i run and run but its like, catching up or something. yeesh.*
With the other side of things, I guess things are fine. Everyone's getting so ridiculously busy now, I don't really care if things happen or not. It's good to have a little break anyways, I think we're getting sick of each other!
Was talking to M today, and he is such a confidence-booster...his friends included (i guess)
Gotta love abit of that every now and again. =D But damn, do i look ASIAN ASIAN? *cross fingers i hope not!!!*
Anyhoos, doesnt look like Sam's coming back anytime soon, might as well get some sleep before she does.
p/s- photos of me and sam being spazes will be up soon..YAYNESS!
Sometimes all I need is someone to listen and agree, "Yeah you better work harder or you're screwed." Its amazing how NO ONE HAS YET TO SAY THAT TO ME, with the exception of myself. *its the slack-disease i tell you, i run and run but its like, catching up or something. yeesh.*
With the other side of things, I guess things are fine. Everyone's getting so ridiculously busy now, I don't really care if things happen or not. It's good to have a little break anyways, I think we're getting sick of each other!
"You are, my FIRE, my one, DESIRE.
Believe, when i say, I WANT IT THAAAAT WAY
But we, are two worlds, apart, cant reach to, your heart; its tooo late,
ooh I WANT IT THAT WAY!"
I love everyone who loves BSB, therefore I love BSB
Believe, when i say, I WANT IT THAAAAT WAY
But we, are two worlds, apart, cant reach to, your heart; its tooo late,
ooh I WANT IT THAT WAY!"
I love everyone who loves BSB, therefore I love BSB
Was talking to M today, and he is such a confidence-booster...his friends included (i guess)
"Are you the hot asian girl from melb?"
"Hell yeah! =P"
"Hell yeah! =P"
Gotta love abit of that every now and again. =D But damn, do i look ASIAN ASIAN? *cross fingers i hope not!!!*
Anyhoos, doesnt look like Sam's coming back anytime soon, might as well get some sleep before she does.
p/s- photos of me and sam being spazes will be up soon..YAYNESS!
2 comments:
yea..know what u mean mate..i keep talking to my couz n she's like.."u did double math n m'sia right...oh u'll be fiiineeee...u'll SAIL pass spec math!!" *pfft* neways didn't do as well as i thought in that SAC...bloody hell..meh..bygones
You are Asian enough to be hot, just leave it at that!
Post a Comment