And, summer is coming!
So i think to myself....what a wonderful world!! Except, I'm all yucky and pale from winter!
Anyway, I tried this moisturizer that builds a tan, and CAN U BELIEVE IT, it does! :O
My legs are nicely brown now, makes me happy to look at them...for hours.
Don't judge me.
When you're stuck doing anatomy day after day, you won't believe what you're willing to waste your time on.Anatomy is being slightly less of a bitch now, but I'm sure it will become a nicely full-blown one soon enough.
On a darker note, I'm stuck in chilly Melbourne when I'm supposed to be in NSW at a beach with Carolyn and Emma and Cordell. Life sucks.
Besides that, things are going a little rough on the emotional side, which sucks as well.
Number 3, i can't get internet in my room!!! Stupid belkin router OMG.. >=(
I really should be getting back to anatomy not wasting my time blogging!!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment