Sunday, October 28, 2007

Some Reflections

You're a falling star, You're the get away car.
You're the line in the sand when I go too far.
You're the swimming pool, on an August day.
And You're the perfect thing to say.

And you play it cool, but it's kinda cute.
Ah, When you smile at me you know exactly what you do.
Baby don't pretend, that you don't know it's true.
Cause you can see it when I look at you.

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, You make me sing.
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.

You're a carousel, you're a wishing well,
And you light me up, when you ring my bell.
You're a mystery, you're from outer space,
You're every minute of my everyday.

And I can't believe, uh that I'm your man,
And I get to kiss you baby just because I can.
Whatever comes our way, ah we'll see it through,
And you know that's what our love can do.

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, You make me sing
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.


It's kinda weird, but...am I turning into one of those "I forget my friends when I'm preoccupied with someone" types!?!? I hope not. It's kinda hard to keep up with everyone anyway, everything's changing so fast, only the ones that are constantly in contact with me remain in close contact. It's rather sad to think about, but that's the way life is.

Gone are the days of "We'll be friends forever, promise?" O, how young and innocent those words were. I don't blame anyone for lost contact, things change, time moves on. It's just bittersweet to look back on the memories we had.

Well the HIGH SCHOOL chapter of my life officially closed 23rd Oct 2007.
*it actually ended on the 22nd, due to couple of idiots setting off smoke bombs in the north wing.

Last UniBio Lecture EVER, 23rd Nov 2007. What a year to remember, everyone there's amazing. I'm glad I did UniBio for the very reason I got to meet them, and maybe cos I like extending my knowledge of Biology (the latter to a lesser extent as the year progressed)


AND, my sister just gave birth to a healthy baby girl, ARIEL

I'm done with High School, forever. It doesn't feel real yet, maybe because I have about..9 exams to complete?? But I'm sure the gravity of this will hit me after that, assuming I'm not partying away my consciousness! (very unlikely.)

********BREAKING NEWS*********
i am so damn happy for my dearest sammie!!!!!!!! get it on womannn!! ;)

sorry for the interruption. ah hem, anyway... we had our yr12 BBQ on 24th Oct, coincidentally my Indonesian Oral Exam as well. It went pretty well, I think. =) Thanks to those intermittent (damn skype..) practice sessions with Sammie and Chloe, and the more reliable text messaging in BM with my fave alarm clock (name withheld for various reasons, mostly concerning life and death.) Thanks so much, I owe half (hm, maybe a thrid?) of my Indo score to y'all.


Then its been SWOTVAC...until...this Thursday.
BMAT's on Thursday for me, then ESL exam on Friday. FOUR DAYS to VCE. FOUR!!! Ridiculous! How did time fly by so quickly!!

Well, to all HSCs, good luck for your exams tmr--ext2 and adv math, as far as i know.
Sleep early, and don't watch soccer matches that start at 3am. *rolls eyes*

No comments: