Sunday, July 5, 2009

Yum Cha & More

Had YumCha with family today at Crown.


Spent most of my time with Ariel outside by the river. She simply ADORES chasing birds.
At one point, all the birds flocked to some piece of bread, fighting for it...and what do you know, Ariel Wong decided it'd be fun to scare away a whole flock of birds.


I stopped her just in time, saving her from being pecked to tears. What a silly Ariel :)

And this is Ariel when I refuse to give her what she wants:


I love Ariel :) :) Am gonna miss her so much when im in KL!...which brings me to...

IM LEAVING FOR KL TMR NIGHT! (more accurately tuesday morning in the am, but close enough!)

Had a look at freshwater place.. It's SO EXPENSIVE. 2Br starts @ $790k! Thats way more than my HOUSE. -_-" It's very impressive/luxurious though.. Maybe one day when I'm a dentist.....*dream*

Bought some pressies for people in KL, and I just GOT TO upload this.. Im sorry Amanda if you stumble upon this, but i just love my buys today (even if its for other people haha)!


Spent the day hanging out with Annie (!), haven't seen her in a year +! It was very much like old times: catching up, laughing alot, tempted her with pretty earrings, redirecting her life...the usual LOL.

Anyway, may return to MNG for that chino-like-workpants tomorrow... Hmmm...

No comments: