There'll always be another mountain
I'll always want to make it move
I can't believe I'm quoting Miley Cyrus.
But heck, she got it right with that verse.
It's tough being in my course, but I know I wanna get to the other side of this.
I know I'm going to love my career, so these little hurdles are
just obstacles I gotta overcome to get there.
It's all for a greater purpose.
I can do it.
I'll always want to make it move
I can't believe I'm quoting Miley Cyrus.
But heck, she got it right with that verse.
It's tough being in my course, but I know I wanna get to the other side of this.
I know I'm going to love my career, so these little hurdles are
just obstacles I gotta overcome to get there.
It's all for a greater purpose.
I can do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment