Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Light of Day

Music Plug: "Some people say that I want you for your money, but I really want you for your body"
yes, it sounds so wrong, but it's such a catchy song!


8am lecture today. WHAT a pain. Was awake for it, then kinda zoned out for neuro (it was just boring stuff we've learnt before). Then was 100% asleep for microbiology. Why am I always so tired nowadays???

Anyway, I had a break from 11-2pm. Was supposed to meet up with Jen, but she had to raincheck, so hung out with Steffie, Elsa and THOMAS instead!! We went to Mark's to have that awesome Tangy Chicken Supreme.

Mini-Rant: That bitch @ Mark's is SO annoying. Won't serve us tap water, won't let us drink our own water in the restaurant, won't even let us drink outside it! She told Elsa, "You're really pushing it!" when Elsa went out to drink her water. Um, HELLO woman, I'm not paying for bloody water, what's wrong with drinking my own? Seriously she must have a giant stick up her ass or something. People like that will die of heart disease - too much anger/stress = hardening of arteries. Or at least I hope so. >=)

After Mark's we went to grab a coffee at Roy's. It was such a fun catch-up session. WESLEYANS! :) Gossiped about everything and anything..funniest thing I heard today "Dev blew up the chem lab at WMS by mixing hydrogen & oxygen, so she got demoted to being an art teacher" - no wonder she was always so freakin pissy all the time.

Went for clinic - Infection Control in Radiology. Washed my hands like 5 times in that 1 hour. Seriously! I guess its all about being safe and clean, but no wonder everything takes SO LONG to get done! Wash Barrier-Wrap Wash Mask Goggles Wash Gloves Procedure

Note to Self: Serious Studying starts this week & figure out bearings in clinic =S

No comments: