(Apologies if I'm politically incorrect for labelling it as such)
"Blame it on the a-a-a-a-alcohol"
"Kiss me thru the phone, kiss me thru the phone, see you later on.."
"Insomnia..ooo-woah-oohh"
"Day n' Nite, I toss and turn, I keep stressin’ my mind, mind"
"And it's all because of you..." "Cos you're so beeaautifffulll..."
"Circle, circle, dot, dot, I got my cootie shot"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, I just thought it was interesting that people have thought that I am:Hongkie, Korean, Japanese, Singaporean
Personally, I think I'm look/act pretty Malaysian in general. Don't see how I could possibly be any of the above?!?
...Hmm, Interesting nonetheless..
I always feel like I'm wearing a mask when I'm outside/going out. Everyone thinks my life is peachy except for the heavy workload. Sometimes I just want to show them another side of me, but then it's not particularly fun/comfortable to be around that part of me. So I guess I just save it for alone-time..

No comments:
Post a Comment