In my world:
I had a Cons Dent Exam today.
Involved a mesio-occlusal cavity prep on the 46, for an amalgam restoration.
I also bought tickets to Dent Ball afterparty together with the Emmas! And convinved Justtin and Alan to come along :)
In terms of technology: new ipod nano released with video-shooting capabilities!
In someone else's world: they've lost a son. a friend. a brother.
I didn't know you, I've only ever met you once at a Planet Shakers concert in 2006, but when I read posts about what happened.. I have to fight to keep the tears away. You were so young, so much life to live, so much to give, to learn, to discover. For those who just saw you hours before the fatal incident, it must be so hard on them. Knowing that they saw you so recently prior to the accident. What if they asked you to stay? What if you stayed a little longer?
Such a waste of a young life. It could have been anyone. Makes me wonder how crumpled I would feel if it was someone who was close to me. Makes me wonder, what if it was me?
Everyone's so preoccupied with their lives, but this news came as a rude shock. Your friends from all over the world - US, Australia, Malaysia, UK..etc started posting RIP shoutouts in honour of you. Its strange how only when these things happen do people sit up and realise how much you mean to them.
I was judgemental when I first met you, but I am different now. I hope you're in heaven, I hope you're in a good place. I can't say I'm grieving because I didn't know you, but RIP Shobaan.. If only you could see how much your friends and family are hurting over this, if only you could see how loved you are.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day
To the last syllable of recorded time
Till all our yesterdays are recorded fools
......
Life's but a walking shadow
A poor player that struts and frets its hour upon the stage
Then is heard no more.
No comments:
Post a Comment