This SWOTVAC has been crazy.
So far I've:
- Finished making medicine notes (except renal/hypertention)
- Finished making pharm notes
- Finished making DP3 notes
- Studied MOST of Med
- Studied Growth
I still have to:
- Study Caries
- Study TP
- Study Pharm
- Study Path
- Study Med (again..cos it is that much of a bitch)
Prac exam on monday too :(( so stressed.
Been slumming it with Lianny, Julius, Simone, Keith @ Law. But its been really good studying at law library. A good change from frank tate. Whilst it was really fun and I made heaps of good friends in FT..I feel that it's sorta 'time to move on'. Sounds abit deep considering its just a place to study!! Haha!
Today was total concentration FAIL. Got called out for dinner @4.30pm (WHO EATS AT 4.30!!), got back at 6pm. Studied till about 9.. then people started using my laptop to Fb-stalk + youtube etc etc. We had a very serious CSI conversation, trying to figure out rumours gossip-girl-style. LOL.
On a separate note, O - M - G
I think there is something wrong with me. I didn't feel anything before.
But then now, that stupid little thought keeps popping into my head. HOW INCONVENIENT.
It seems so UNLIKELY so why am I even considering?!
Sigh, maybe its just a combination of stress plus the fact that normal decent guys are so insanely hard to find these days. I somehow feel a connection, but.. seriously wtf. I think I might actually be crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment