I don't know what it is and I don't know why...But everytime I bump into you, I just don't know what to say. If it was anyone else, I'd just joke around or make small talk.. but with you.. I just.. don't know where to start. I've got so much to say, so much to ask, so much I want to know about you.. It's almost like I don't know what to say first...plus the fact that I don't want to appear like I am interested in you, for fear of people picking it up...for fear of YOU picking it up..and subsequently categorizing me into the 'avoid' pile.
Which brings me to my next point.. I DON'T EVEN KNOW if I am truly interested in you in that way. I mean, I don't get butterflies when I see you. I don't get nervous. I don't get the symptoms of having a crush. So what does that mean? I'm just interested in you because you're just an interesting person to me?
But then again, you're the last thought on my mind before I fall asleep..if I even get to fall asleep since I'm just thinking about you all the time - what you said, your messages, etc etc. I constantly hope that we'll end up together somehow.
You tick so many boxes for me.. but I'm not at all nervous when I'm around you.. more like, my head is BLANK. All I want to say to you is that you're so amazing. You're so inspirational. I want you to know how much I admire you, in everything. But I obviously can't say that when I bump into you at the corner of the street!
The logical part of me knows, that you are not interested in me in the same way as I am interested in you..(whatever way it is, seeing as I'm confused about that myself!) I wish/hope/pray that one day you will see me in that light.
With the fondest yet most unarticulated feelings,
Me
Here we are, sitting in a room.
All of my attention is on you.
You can hear rain from above.
I think i'm falling in love.
All of my attention is on you.
You can hear rain from above.
I think i'm falling in love.
All the things I want to say.
Hurry up and look my way.
All the things I want to know.
Hurry up and tell me before you go.
Hurry up and look my way.
All the things I want to know.
Hurry up and tell me before you go.
It is just a matter of time.
Before i'm gonna make you, make you mine.
And you smile. you take my breath right away.
Before i'm gonna make you, make you mine.
And you smile. you take my breath right away.
No comments:
Post a Comment