I'm sort of stuck in a..zone.. between consciousness and unconsciousness. It's a weird place to be, 1 hour after Methods Exam1. Lack of sleep, high on stress... What's new?
The exam went pretty well I guess, with one or two questions that came from left-field due to our negligence of basic probability (mutually exclusive events, anyone?) but thank God I looked over my notes last night, so I suppose I nutted it out in the end. I was rather high on adrenaline (from a math exam!? go figure..-_-") from being able to solve the last question (4marks! no less..) in the last 15mins, and thereby conquering my exploding heart that was going "fuck fuck fuck i cant do this im going to die fuck 4 marks!!!!". Take that, inner-voice.
This reminds me of something from 1984 (why I still remember quotes from my ESL text after the exam is over is beyond me..). The human body is most treacherous in the sense that it freezes up just at the moment when you need to move. Boy, do I know that to be true! Countless times I've sat in exams with more than enough time to complete a problem IF ONLY my brain wasn't full of "I can't do it..I can't do it.."
I really want to party already. It's so hard to suppress the need to grooooove!! Rachel should understand how it is because YES, we do frequently burst out in dance/song in the middle of studying for exams!
For the past few days, I've got "Knock on Wood" stuck in my head! Love oldies. =)
I don't want to lose you
This good thing
That I got
'Cause if I do
I will surely,
surely lose a lot
'Cause your love is better
Than any love I know
It's like thunder and lightning
The way you love me is frightening
You better knock, knock on wood, baby
This good thing
That I got
'Cause if I do
I will surely,
surely lose a lot
'Cause your love is better
Than any love I know
It's like thunder and lightning
The way you love me is frightening
You better knock, knock on wood, baby
Well my darlings, 4 to go and I'll be free as a bird.
Meth2, Chem, Spesh2, Indo
No comments:
Post a Comment