Sunday, November 11, 2007

Emma Beckons!

Once again, the Lord is goooooooooood to me!!

I just got an interview offer from Emmanuel College (ie: Cambridge)
I am ever so grateful to the Big Guy up there!

Thanks to all those who helped along the way: James, Mum, Char, Ray, Sam, Kevin...for proof-reading, rating, giving me ideas, being my dictionary when "agh-ive-used-'passion'-twice-in-the-same-paragraph!!", rephrasing sentences, commenting...
You guys are gold, you know that?

I'm so happy, it feels surreal but it is AWESOME!
So looks like my post VCE plans will be something along the lines of:
Syd-UK-Melb-Ade-Gold Coast-KL

Heh heh, ISS Reunions all over the world anyone? ME!! Gonna be absolutely awesome.
ISS Syd, ISS UK, ISS Ade....I'M COMING!!!!!
And of course, my own home-grounds...ISS Melb, we gotta meet up after exams. Year 11s, don't give me the excuse of "we have finals" because unless its the actual VCE, it doesn't count. HEHE. Pete, no more 30 hour partying. Caroline, Ly and Julia, no more "school!!" excuses, Marnie turn your phone on.

I CAN'T WAIT TILL THIS HORROR ENDS. (so jealous of the HSC-ers. They're all done..)

Good Luck for the remaining 3/4 papers VCE people!
Well done HSC kids! Partaay but remember to be sober enough to join the VCEs in more partying when we're done..in about..2weeks, or less!

Anyway, must go do more methods before the caffeine wears off.

No comments: