Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Incomplete..

Past few days have been a whirlwind..

FRIDAY: went for MDSS EoX party and caught up with people over a few drinks. Was meant to go for Aa EoX party as well but circumstances decided otherwise :( I was really looking forward to good ol' clubbing that night though, to dance the 1 month of stress away! But 'tis not to be!! Managed to do some cooking with Ray though!

SATURDAY: Went for a nice little brunchie at Green (aka illy's) with Ray. Was being quite greedy cos the food there is just quite magnificient.. It's so.. 'home and wholesome'! Then went for Church... Then had dinner at D.O.C. I am in love with their wild mushroom & truffle oil pizza.

SUNDAY: Woke up and went to Ray's place to help him pack up and hang out for abit. At night had a drink with Jen (who's off to Gold Coast today!) and then went home.
-----------------------
TODAY: Woke up and went to Ray's again! Helped him pack more (guys seem to pack like it's all a game of tetris.. go figure.) and got rid of stuff..

Then we went to HarbourTown! It was all so pretty! I LOVE IT.. bestest 'dating' place ever. I'd go as far as to call it the 'modern melbourne'. Everything is just set out so well and so swanky! I loved it! Luckily there was hardly anyone there cos it was past 5pm.. so it was really nice to walk around and explore with my special someone!

Then we went back to his place for the last minute pack up. It was all quite sad, leaving 1006 Home@Flinders; my 2nd home. So many memories there.. I would readily crash there after those wretched 8am lectures, or snuggle up after a crazy night out, or just hang out to talk or do some intense study for exams, just to name a few!

So anyway, Ray's on the plane now.. It took off about 20mins ago.
I wish I was going back to KL too!! Melbourne's just no fun without him :(

Well.. 12 Dec is what I'm waiting for!

p/s- WHAT HAPPENED TO GOSSIP GIRL!??!!??!?! xoxo

2 comments:

Glen said...

"guys seem to pack like it's all a game of tetris"

True story LOL.

Anonymous said...

ive been trying to find out for AGESSS now.. do u know who was playing that night at the exchange??? who the dj or mc was?