Friday, December 12, 2008

PRAISE THE LORD!

Dear God,

Thank you for being faithful to me even when I am unfaithful to you.
I am sorry for all the bad decisions I've made and I'm sorry for all my sins.
I thank you Lord that you have found it in your boundless mercy and love to still bless me as I have been blessed.

Thank you for listening to my heart's cry, even as a wretched sinner.
Thank you for being there for me when I'm at my wits end and I have no where to turn to.
Thank you for being so real in my life.
Thank you for being forever reliable and unchanging in your promises.

Thank you for giving me a 76.875 average across this year's course, which means I should be guaranteed a transfer from my current Australian Full-Fee place in BDSc into a Commenwealth Supported Place in BDSc for the rest of my course.

I am truly greatful that you have enabled me to achieve this feat, and also for your guidance and comfort through the whole ordeal!

Love,
Your humble and flawed servant.

No comments: