Saturday, December 6, 2008

Wisdom-less

Got my Wisdom teeth (8s) out on Wed.

Now I'm pretty swollen, eating soft foods only (since my teeth refuse to oppose due to freakin FAT cheeks getting in the way), bleeding (and tasting blood)..and worst of all....stuck in the middle of feeling sore and itchy in an unscratchable place-MY GUMS. (sorry, GINGIVA. I'm sorry please don't throw me out of dental school!)

I seriously wish my gums would decide to be PAINFUL or ITCHY, not BOTH at the same time, because it's really annoying not to know what to do to soothe the pain/itch/both! GGAAHH i can't actually scratch cos then I'll start bleeding again plus it will hurt!!! If i compress my cheeks too much, it hurts.

WHY CAN'T IT HEAL IN A DAY!!! :(
I want to eat again :( Dad bought some yummy curry today and i couldnt eat it with naan bread.. only with porridge :(
I'm getting pretty sick of the taste of blood. SIGH

ANYWAY, for some reason I chanced upon XiaXue's blog and kept on looking at her pics!! I'm somewhat drawn to ugly-midgets... the more I look, the more I think "wow.. she's so small, and so made-up/fake looking, and those thighs are so thick, and... she's actually pretty ugly!!" It's kinda like how people like to stare at car-crashes. Something about it, is just so... 'omg i have to look at it for long long time' ...like some sort of vortex that draws your attention... (to be honest I actually think she looks much prettier with black hair, normal coloured eyes (ie: black/dark brown), and without make up.) Oh, and also cos her BF is actually pretty fine. Wonder how she wound up with someone like HIM?? This is another one of those cases where I am amazed by how ugly-girls end up getting pretty-hot BFs.

The world works in strange ways, I shall not question, but remain in awe of how it works.

2 comments:

tubbalicious said...

HAHA!!
I'm wondering how HE wound up with HER..XD
Damn geli man I tell you everytime I see her. She's like a doll some 6 y.o. kid just randomly made up..XD

ailin said...

i know right! but u can't help but LOOK! quite scary.. but.. i duno.. one of the weird things in life. :S