Hello world, are you listening?
Forgive me if I'm young, speaking out of turn
There's been someone I've been missing
And I think that they might be
The better part of me
They're in their own place trying to make it right
But I'm tired of justifying, so I say will you
Come home, come home
Cos I've been waiting for you
So long, so long
Right now there's a war between the vanities
But all I see is you and me
To fight for you is all I've ever known
So come home
Forgive me if I'm young, speaking out of turn
There's been someone I've been missing
And I think that they might be
The better part of me
They're in their own place trying to make it right
But I'm tired of justifying, so I say will you
Come home, come home
Cos I've been waiting for you
So long, so long
Right now there's a war between the vanities
But all I see is you and me
To fight for you is all I've ever known
So come home
Too much to do, too little time :(

No comments:
Post a Comment