


My month so far..
week 1: SwotVac
Rushing to understand a whole semester of biochem that has continually eluded me.
Vitamins, Amino Acids, Carbohydrates, Metabolism, Haemoglobin, DNA, Nutrition = AGH!
Also did some guilty Conservative Dentistry study - haven't actually touched it this WHOLE semester :(
Went to both Perio Scaling sessions. Got pretty pissed off at the end of each session because distal molars are the scurge of the universe.
Painted my teeth and got high on nail polish/nail polish remover (unintentionally)

week 2: Biochem Exam + Dental Practice Practical Exam
Biochem Exam = meh, whatever. all memory work. I'll pass, thats good enough.
Prac Exam = HIGH STRESS + shaking hands during restorative/scaling

week 3 (current): MAD STUDY for ANATOMY...and Physiology
Currently.. Still have to finish Kidneys (I HATE YOU), GIT, Reproduction (WTF, seriously?! Is that remotely dental related??)
Anatomy - nasal stuff + applied stuff + injections = meep :(

im so incoherent lately.
Anyway, dont think i'll be getting much shut-eye tonight.
Physiol exam tomorrow at 9.30am. Which means alot of cramming, alot of red bull and probably a few students collapsing after anatomy (48hours from now)
Life's been pretty shitty I gotta say.
I just want to go shopping/dancing/chilling/sleeping.
Gimme a BREAK :(
1 comment:
you can do it :)
Post a Comment