




My holiday plans currently stand at: ZILCH
See at first, I was meant to go to South Korea with Simone and stay at Liz's place. AND IT WAS SUCH A GOOD PLAN. 'cos we'd get to shop till we drop, eat till we explode, and on a side note: get away from blardy melbourne winter.
But then: SWINE FLU happened. So we got abit hesitant.
But then! Melbourne became swine flu capital, so we thought, well what the hell let's go to Korea.
But then: North Korean bastard decided to threaten nuclear war. So we got alot hesistant.
...and there's no more 'but then's to it.
Stupid North Korean bastard. -_-"
So now with 5 papers down and 1 to go, Simone and I are STUCK IN MELBOURNE.
We decided, hey maybe we can go to KL for 10days :)
BUT THEN.. my dad's like "Malaysia = security problems!!"
:( <-- this is me.
So, we've got until 26june to decide if we wana head back to KL, otherwise it'll get too expensive.
Anyway, I realised I got HEAPS to do for DP2. crazy.
1. Finish of Cons Dent
2. Listen to Oral Bio lectures
3. Study Oral Bio
4. Listen to Growth Studies lectures (BOOOO-RING, yes, boo ring.)
5. Study Growth Studies
DP has always been the giant 3-in-1 paper. SIGHS.
It's so fweakin hard to study after I nearly collapsed from studying Anat, Biochem & Physiol
(I survived Anatomy btw, snaps for Ai Lin! :D)
Anyway, I realised I got HEAPS to do for DP2. crazy.
1. Finish of Cons Dent
2. Listen to Oral Bio lectures
3. Study Oral Bio
4. Listen to Growth Studies lectures (BOOOO-RING, yes, boo ring.)
5. Study Growth Studies
DP has always been the giant 3-in-1 paper. SIGHS.
It's so fweakin hard to study after I nearly collapsed from studying Anat, Biochem & Physiol
(I survived Anatomy btw, snaps for Ai Lin! :D)
I think i need some 3-in-1 milo to keep me going.

No comments:
Post a Comment