Sunday, November 29, 2009

Recuperation

Past week has been actually insane.

MONDAY:
(ref to previous post)

TUESDAY:
lovely weather! randomly got called to St Kilda beach with Michelle, Ricky, Kenneth and Jarrod (nerf's friend). Spent a lazy day on the beach then hit some cafes for dinner. :)

WEDNESDAY:
Predrinks at KeCh/Yini's - was nuts. I had about 10 shots in 1 hour. was seriously DEAD after that. Dvd was pretty much just as gone as I was, but he somehow helped me into Barb's car. (I dont even remember barbs coming omg). Apparently I was whinging for water the whole way, and Barbs just stopped the car and got some SOLO out of the boot. Then he parked at crown I think (?) and somehow LEFT 4 DRUNK PEOPLE (2 of which, completely wasted) in a MULTISTOREY car park. Anyone know thats is VERY bad idea?? Lincoln/Stef weren't as gone as me/Dvd..thank god.. So they were helping us get out even though they were both just as lost. Then I don't remember much. I remember stairs, I remember puking.. I remember more stairs.. apparently I slid down the stairs at one point cos I couldnt walk anymore..WTF haha! Then apparently we all got into a cab.....and suddenly was at Embassy.

Can't believe I got in!! Foam party was AWESOME. Best night ever!! Even though I don't remember much, but seriously..... DEF GOING AGAIN NEXT YEAR WOOOOOOOOO =D It was the best time. Saw Dilara, Annie...3rd years..4th years.. it was seriously pretty mad. =)

We left about 3.30am, somehow managed to get a taxi to take us.. Then went back to Kech's place..Yini made us some indomie, then Kech, Stef, Linc and I walked back to Stefs.

THURSDAY:
Mini recuperation for like 50minutes, then off to Jackjack's birthday =) Had sushi at Nori's (yays) then back to Stefs to talk and stuff. Went home around 10.30pm.

FRIDAY:
Woke up at 2.30pm then started getting ready. Got picked up at 4.45pm then dropped off at ChoGaos for MDSS EoX. Surprised to see so many 2nd years turned up! Went around catching up with people then headed off to 7 after (very contentious issue...). Was actually quite bummed, cos I really wanted to go to SSS EoX. But tis not to beeeeee =( Anyhoo, met up with Colleen, Jeff, Rong there. Was so much fun. OK, actually apparently it wasn't that great but I was so high it didn't matter. But I have to say I enjoyed previous friday @ seven better =) Maybe cos last week everyone was together. This week we all kinda split up.

The other boys went to BLVD (fail, biggest fail ever). We met up with them after that for HJs..and they were trying to convince us they had a better night. (point and laugh at them.) Then two of them (won;t name names) hahaha were just crazy. Apparently they were saying, "When we're your demos we're gonna fk you up your asses!!" LOL WTF!! It got to the point where it was just 10 drunk people trying to out-yell each other until we (the more sane ones), just got up and left. LOL.

SATURDAY:
recuperation

SUNDAY:
Just had yumcha with Chris, Stef, Kech and Yini =) was a good time.. first time seeing everyone SOBER in the past week. LOL

Coming week is pretty boring. Everyone's leaving so I have nothing planned.. Hopefully it turns out to be a good week.. *cross fingers* Flying back to KL on the 7th.. can't wait to see Sammie, she has ALOT ALOT to update me on seeing as she got FLOWN TO THE UK TO SEE JOBRO/TAY SWIFT!! =O !!

OK i think it's time for a nap. =)
xox

No comments: