Sunday, November 22, 2009

Wake Up in the Morning Feelin' Like P.Diddy

Dont stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, Imma fight
Til we see the sunlight
Tick tock, on the clock
But the party dont stop no
Woah-oh oh oh


FINISHED ALL THE WRITTENS!! (on friday) wooooooohooooooooooo!
Headed out for drinks with the girlies then went out dancing!!
It was so much fun, everyone was so happy cos we're all (pretty much) done.
Except for some vivas and cons exam. But really, you can't really study for that, can you?

One thing I always enjoy when I head out, is the energy in the room.
Everyone's always happy, and there's just so much energy - and i don't mean the kooky-spooky type.

Anyway, right now am trying to look at pictures for tomorrow's test. (I've been 'trying' for 3 hours I still havent looked at anything..fail much)

On another note, had the strangest bimbo-dream last night. I dreamt I accidentally wore a dress that was meant to be for next year's cocktail ball to one of the end of exams parties, and felt positively devastated!!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE LAST EXAM TO BE OVER!!
Desperately want to do some shopping!! :) :) :)

No comments: