Sunday, November 8, 2009

You and I Collide

My SwotVac:

1. Have covered: Oral Radiology, LA, Microbiology, Neuroscience, Oral Anatomy
2. Still to cover: Perio, Cons, Diagnosis
3. Currently revising: Neuro & Microbio
4. Somehow managed to make new friends?!
5. Made Frank Tate my 2nd home - well, very nearly
6. Loss alot of sleep: stress-related, post-exam-excitement-related
7. Whinged about everything in life, constantly.
8. Got a much needed pick-me-up message in church yday :) :)
9. 3 red bulls so far.
10. FREE SLURPEE (aka liquid caries)
11. Met Ken Duncan!!!
12. Started learning how to ride a bike (TQ carolyn hehe!)

Current dilemma: free dinner tonight? or be good and study up?

On another note, I am seriously losing all my social-abilities. (eg: language, vocabulary)
I can't even speak properly anymore. I'm losing my words so I can't express myself properly, except through frustrated grunts. GAAAHH :( :( :(
All I can think of is scientific/dental terms.

Am also totally blur/zombie-like. I don't notice things around me, or people around me.
It takes someone yelling out my name/poking me before I turn around, take about 5secs (delayed response) to recognise them, and then go, "OH! HI!!!!!!!!"

Am gonna come out of this exam period a complete social-retard -_______-"

WHY AM I SO EASILY DISTRACTED & UNMOTIVATED.

SIGH.

1 comment:

tubbalicious said...

BOOM SHAKALAKALAKALAKALAKALAKA!!!!!