can I get a WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finished Cons Prac Exam today. Was so strenuous :(
9-11:30am did mesial/distal boxes + MOD + cervical
2-3pm did amalgam for MOD + RMGIC for cervical + rubber dam
I've never been so efficient in my life. :O
Cavity preps were not the most flash. Messed up 1 mesial and 1 distal box. But meh, I had FLAT FLOORS. No one cared about posture. My face was like inches away from the actual tooth. After 2.5hrs, my back caned like crazy.. :( oh, and can I just say that my favourite instrument of all time is the SPOON EXCAVATOR. Seriously, it can do everything. I likey very much :)
Also, I appreciate the softness of plastic teeth.. Pretty much used the spoon exc. to carve out the final flat floors/walls. =D
The last 1 hour was SUPERSTRESSFUL. Amalgam took me forever cos I overfilled so much -__-" Then realised I had a HUGE overhang on the distal. FML. Was trying to scrape it off then realised had about 10 mins left to rubber dam. So proceeded to punch the holes... and guess what... THE LAST BLOODY HOLE HAD TO RIP.!@#$%^&*( so had to do another one..and while putting it on, THE LAST BLOODLY HOLE HAS TO RIP. !@#$%^&*!! Had no time to do another one, so just left it and crossed fingers.
Anyway, its over.
After that went for a couple of drinks with people @ MC Lion.. went shopping.. went Cho Gao.. Then dinner @ OldTown Kopitiam!! =D Got everyone hooked on the curry laksa (mmmmmm) Then we pretty much talked for like...3 hours?? Nuts. And we were so loud. The tables next to us kept giving us hate-eyes but meh.
Then everyone left except Stella, Anna, Sim and me. we went to get crepes =D
Then home. So tired. So happy. So relieved!!
No comments:
Post a Comment